Related Posts with Thumbnails





.

tradition

In keeping with tradition, the girls got to open one gift on Christmas Eve, when we got home from Nana's.

They each got new jammies, which is the tradition (although I don't think they've caught on to the tradition yet cause they always seem surprised by what it is).  But this year, they also got new robes because they were still wearing ones that they received when they were maybe 3 or 4 years old.




Photobucket



Also new for this year, after I watched the video that I posted here, I thought that was a neat idea and maybe a way to remind us of the meaning of Christmas on that fun night.

So before I left work, I quickly printed 3 pictures of Jesus, then I stopped at a discount store and bought 3 little frames, and I wrapped them all up in the fanciest paper I had, with the prettiest ribbon.


The girls seemed delighted:



Photobucket





Mariah got the one she's holding, Arissa got one of Jesus w/ children (which we also have a big print of, hanging in their room) and Mallory got the one of Jesus & the lamb...cause she has thing for lambs:



Photobucket



I love it when last-minute ideas work out.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails